4.10.08

Some More...

These two layouts are day three and four of Jen Halls Octoberfest (an on-line month long class)


This was my week 4 effort for the Scrapchat Project Scrapaway 10 week challenge - but I think I missed the cut off time and didn't get in for the votes - oh well, them's the breaks! And the second one was going to be for the week 5 Sisterhood theme, but realised after I'd finished that I didn't steal a sketch off someone, so now have to go back and re-do another one!






Thanks for stopping by - don't forget to have a peak at Gallery 12 and cast your vote for your favourite photo!



Thanks for stopping by, X Me.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Donna - awesome layouts. I especially love the one of the girls on the beach. :-)
    You are doing so well keeping up with the class. I'm still at Day One!!!
    Love,
    Yona xx

    ReplyDelete