9.10.08

Octoberfest Continued and Some Household Love

These are two of the recent layouts I've completed in Jen Hall's class. It's nice to see how other people operate, and then put your own signature to it. But most of all, I'm enjoying getting a layout done every day - aaaahhh the feeling of being productive!
These two photos - what can I say? My gorgeous little man in Miss M's pink tutu! He loved it - and carried on as boisterously as usual!



And these last three photos are one's that warm my heart. Little bits of love left around the place by Miss M. Flowers to brighten up her bike, and some gorgeous little love hearts left in just the right places. This is what puts a smile on my face and makes my heart so light! What's making you smile today?
Thanks for stopping by, X Me





No comments:

Post a Comment