21.5.09

Threads of Wisdom from May...

I scrapped last night! I mean - I didn't just gas-bag - or read a scrapping magazine - or eat chocolate and watch everyone else scrap - I actually got these two layouts done and I really like them too. I think it's the Basic Grey Marakech Papers which I'm actually in love with - see the red background? Isn't it gorgeous - go and buy the set - you wont regret it!
This gorgeous photo was taken at a little friend of Miss M's Princess Tea Party. The girls had 'tea' (hot chocolate) from actual real tea cups and made their own princess tiaras. I just love the way Miss M is standing here - tummy out. Tooooooo cute!
sidenote: these two layouts were scraplifted/inspired by Stephanie Howell - check out her blog on my blog roll
And a few photos from the past month for you all...
Take time to stop every now and then and have a think...

Or step back and survey the big picture...


Look up every now and then too - see what the heavens are telling you...






Spend some quality time with a best buddy...






Laugh heartily...





Do something daring!





And always take time out to spend with the people you love...



Have a great day wherever you are, X Me.

2 comments:

  1. Love those layouts Don - especially love the party one [knowing ALL of the little Princesses in the picture! :-)].

    Great to see you scrapping again. Hope there was time for just a little chocolate though?!!!

    Hugs,
    Yona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have captured some beautiful memories there Donna in such a beautiful way. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete