1. I can't go to bed with dirty feet. If I can't get to a shower for some reason - I'll wash them in a sink or anything!
2. I grew up wanting to be a roadie with U2.
3. I wanted to be a famous singer...
4. I love Hazelnuts - Hazelnut Rolls are the best!
5. If I won a million dollars the first thing I'd buy would be a Kombi van and I'd do it up!
6. I can't stand the sound of ice crunching in the freezer.
So, there you go - a little randomness for today.
Two days until Mac leaves for Canarvon - I'm planning my laundry and toilet floor mosaic - so watch this space for some serious updates over the next week. I thought I'd post some photos just so you can see how ugly this space is. Some may say - well it's only a laundry why bother? But I probably spend more waking hours there than in my bedroom, and so if I must be there - then I want it to at least be a happy space! At the moment there has been some kind of mottled rubber floor covering which has then been painted over with heritage green paint... The walls are brown, the ceiling beige. What on earth possessed anyone to have this combination of colours, is beyond me. I'm planning to paint the walls White, tile the floor - probably yellowy - the old toilet bowl is a lovely powdery blue (retro style) so I may go for a sunny beachy theme of golds and blues to match where we live by the sea. I'm off now to plan a design! Thanks for stopping by, and watch this space! X Me