13.5.08

Latest from my Laundry

The painting is finished now - yeeha - what a bugger of a job that was - with all the exposed water pipes and broken bits of fibro wall! The tiler has been and gone and prepared the floor to be levelled and then tiled. Now all I have to do is finalise my mosaic. I'm thinking now of perhaps a mermaid???? Anyhoo, here's a few pics taken of my girl helping me with the painting. She spent the day whispering to me while she did - I htink it's her way of getting me to let her keep doing what she's doing becasue I could change my mind at any moment! What's been going on in your world today? Thanks for stopping by, X Me





3 comments:

  1. lol--- she is toooooo cute! - and love the color -- i bet you have been run off your feet.. what i want to know is where is the little boy in your life --- he needs a paintbrush too -- as long as he doesn't want to eat it - enjoy your day tommorow -tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought child labour was banned in this country??? LOL!!! Jokes!
    She is a cute as a button!
    Looking good so far!
    My days are filled with relief teaching at the moment!:(
    Chat soon
    Melis XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute pics Donna, love the colour too, we're not doing much, I'm just getting bigger and bigger, and the kids are getting more feral.

    nicxx

    ReplyDelete