25.10.07

Tagged by Tina LLP

Been tagged again this time by the lovely Tina from Life Love Paper. Not sure what it reveals about me - but here goes - thanks Tina!!


Job's I've Had:
1. A Wendy's ice cream girl
2. World for Kids employee.
3. Teacher (Halls Creek, Broome, Geraldton, Katherine, Perth and Longreach!)
4. NET youth worker

Movies I (do) Could Watch Over & Over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. The Lion King
3. The Man from Snowy River
4. Anything funny

TV Shows I Watch: currently
1. McLeoud's Daughters
2. Play School with Millie
3. Enough Rope with Andrew Denton
4. The news

Places I've Lived:
1. Halls Creek
2. Broome
3. Katherine
4. Brisbane

Favorite Foods:
1. Anything Italian
2. Ice cream
3. Pistachios (once you start you just can't stop - you know who you are...)
4. Chocolate - anything with hazelnuts or praline!

Favorite Colors:
1. hot pink
2. Indigo
3. Black
4. White

Places I'd Love to Be Now:
1. Horseriding in the Snowy Mountains
2. Sailing in the Whitsunday's - never done that before!
3. Learning to ski somewhere snowy
4. Trekking up Cradle Mountain in Tassie - never done that either

Names I like but would not use for my children:
1. Summer
2. Cowen
3. Ted
4. Matilda
(what an odd question?)

So there you go - a little bitmore about the me you may not have known *lol* Nothing too amazing really. I'm supposed to tag someone - but who?????? If you want to answer these crazy questions - do so and let me know!
Thanks for stopping by, luv Me xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment