Been tagged again this time by the lovely Tina from Life Love Paper. Not sure what it reveals about me - but here goes - thanks Tina!!
Job's I've Had:
1. A Wendy's ice cream girl
2. World for Kids employee.
3. Teacher (Halls Creek, Broome, Geraldton, Katherine, Perth and Longreach!)
4. NET youth worker
Movies I (do) Could Watch Over & Over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. The Lion King
3. The Man from Snowy River
4. Anything funny
TV Shows I Watch: currently
1. McLeoud's Daughters
2. Play School with Millie
3. Enough Rope with Andrew Denton
4. The news
Places I've Lived:
1. Halls Creek
1. Anything Italian
2. Ice cream
3. Pistachios (once you start you just can't stop - you know who you are...)
4. Chocolate - anything with hazelnuts or praline!
1. hot pink
Places I'd Love to Be Now:
1. Horseriding in the Snowy Mountains
2. Sailing in the Whitsunday's - never done that before!
3. Learning to ski somewhere snowy
4. Trekking up Cradle Mountain in Tassie - never done that either
Names I like but would not use for my children:
(what an odd question?)
So there you go - a little bitmore about the me you may not have known *lol* Nothing too amazing really. I'm supposed to tag someone - but who?????? If you want to answer these crazy questions - do so and let me know!
Thanks for stopping by, luv Me xxx
Oaxaca in December
1 week ago