30.5.10

Precious Gifts of the Heart Variety

The other day I was chatting with a friend on facebook.  She's a very talented artist and I have gained such inspiration and strength from her over the years.  She's a truly authentic soul who walks to the beat of her own drum and I have always loved that about her - a free spirit she is.  Anyway, we decided to do a swap.  A painting for a piece of jewellery.  So I had a look at the items in her shop and then had an idea of her making something for me instead...  She's a 'yes' person and whole heartedly agreed.  The next minute I know, I get a text message saying this will be in the mail monday. 

How gorgeous is this!  So, if you haven't realised it yet - it's the heart from my logo.  And I absolutely love it.  You should check out her other beautiful bits and pieces here.  And she also does comissions.  Go on, have a look!

In other news, my website is almost complete and I now have a launch date of June 8.  I'm so looking forward to it.  Hope you'll pop over and have a look!
X Me

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is amazing.

    Popping over from Flying Lessons. :) I love checking out everyone's work! So much creativity here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, Another flying lessons visitor here. I am a fellow Aussie, on this exciting creative journey with you. I hope Kelly is able to implement your sidebar idea; I am a bit overwhelmed trying to visit people and doing it very haphazardly!
    See you in class,
    Kylie
    ps love your new pendant and congratulations on being published!

    ReplyDelete