18.12.08

Pay It Forward - Go on, I dare you!


I’ve just signed up for this really neat exchange on my friend Fiona's blog.
This is how it works:
Pay It Forward Exchange is based on the concept of the movie “Pay It Forward”.
I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join the PIF exchange.
All the gifts will be made and posted out ’sometime within the next year’. How exciting to not know when your surprise package will arrive!
What you need to do in return, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. This Exchange is only open to those with active websites or blogs.
Would you like to join in the fun? Other comments are welcome, but only the first three will be my Pay It Forward recipients.

1 comment:

  1. so i need to PIF in order to get a hand made gift from you?? I'd have to revive my blog.....

    ReplyDelete