28.9.07

I'm Still Here!

Hi everyone! Here's a few photos of the latest scrap from me. It's the front cover to a new circle journal run by Poppy'smum over at the SM forum. This one had to be 8x8inch and made out of corrugated cardboard - the type from the shop. The title - as you can see is "I Must Confess" and a bit of a play on the catholic words for confession. But - it's more about those little habits we all have - sometimes neurotic, sometimes obsessive compulsive, and sometimes just a little quirky, that we don't really divulge to others in case they think we're a freak. Such as: you make your toast placed buttered sides touching on the plate, or the toilet paper a certain way on the roll, or you actually really do like The Proclaimers and Nana M. Perhaps you count the flashes of the indicator on the car ahead of you? Or - like me, you just can't go to bed with dirty feet! I'm looking forward to getting this one back and learning a little more about the quirky side of my friends!
I must say - as far as the layouts I've done so far - this one has been the most difficult in terms of making it 'work' - and I'm still not convinced I have. But - I am so sick of adding, changing, deliberating and moving things around on it - it will just have to do. Need I say, it looks nothing at all like the image I started out with in my head! Thanks for stopping by - have a great day wherever you are, luv Me x



















1 comment: